Shame on me, but last week I stopped with a friend in a cake cafeteria .
Why shame on me, you ask? I ate the best looking cake, the most appetizing and, I think, the most caloric cake of all.
I liked it so much that I instantly said I have to try it out.
Of course, no one wanted to give me the recipe, so I enjoyed every piece I could to better realize what it contains.
Then I wrote down the recipe on a piece of paper and I started cooking. It did not come out as the one in the cafeteria , I admit … It came out much better!
So I decided to share with you the wonderful result:
- First of all, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
250 g dark chocolate
cocoa-optional, for garnishing
50 g sugar
100 g butter
- Melt the chocolate in bain-marin or in the microwave and mix with the butter, then leave to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar until it forms a soft and uniform composition.
- Pour this mixture over the melted chocolate and mix until they are fully incorporated.
- Take a butter padded pan, cover the inside of it with baking paper and put the composition in it.
- Bake in oven for 20 min.
- Then let it cool and ornate it as desired.
And do not forget: I’m waiting for your pictures to see how yours turned out!